Topics include but are not limited to:
- Light in Nature : Ecology and Optics
- Coloration and Luminescence in Living Organisms
- Biological Photonic Structures
- Physics of Light Manipulation
- Interactions with Light and Bioinspired Applications
Find templates and submit your abstract here before January 20, 2016
The proceedings of this conference will be published in “Materials Today” later this year.
The first edition of this biannual 3-day conference, hosted in 2014 at the University of Namur (Belgium), brought together about 100 participants from different countries. Renowned scientists, postdoctoral researchers and graduate students (Ph.D., M.Sc.) from various fields of light and color-related science enjoyed 55 presentations and networking opportunities in a convivial atmosphere.
Sign up here for our newsletter to receive the latest information!
Download the flyer for Living Light 2016: